Tonight, sitting in bed with my sister in Hoi An, Vietnam, I am grateful. I am grateful for so many things. Tonight I am especially grateful to the fresh start I’ve given myself with this blog. And I know, I know, I’ve said that before. But tonight is different.
I’ve updated my about page to reflect what I want this blog to be now and how it’s different from when I began it. I’ve tidied up the sidebar and removed pages that no longer serve it.
This blog will now simply become a record of my personal gratitude each day. And tonight I am grateful that I can can change my mind about this blog and start fresh. I hope you’ll keep following me in this daily practice of gratitude.
Other things I’m grateful for right now:
* Being on holidays in Vietnam with my family
* The opportunity to spend my littlest sister’s 18th with her
* Managing to get 7 weeks off work to be here now
* Sleeping early, rising early
* My phones (yes, plural)
* Access to the internet
* The power not being out!
* And as always the fact that I have so many things to be grateful for I struggle to narrow it down for a blog post!
What are you grateful for right now?