Today I’m grateful for the little craft group that happened in the afternoon at my Grandma’s house where my sister and I were knitting for our niece and Grandma was sewing for her. It was quiet and productive and sweet. And I got to teach my sister a new stitch.
Also grateful for:
* Bubble iced tea
* Revisiting favourite lunchtime food court cafés from my uni days in Brisbane and eating delicious pumpkin curry
* Patterns working out (so far)
* Busses (but not their whack timetables)
* My phone and it’s ability to connect me with Ajay, two states away
* Crochet hooks and my ability to use one to make a flower